Application Portal for Chevening Scholarship 2021/2022 Are Now Open
Chevening Scholarship is own by the government of the United Kingdom’s foreign scholarship program. We offer awards to study in the UK for a year on a fully financed master’s degree course, funded by the Foreign, Commonwealth, and Development Office and partner organizations. Japanese (Mext) Scholarship
Chevening candidates come from a wide range of countries and experiences, but they all have the passion, ambition, and talents required to make the world a better place.
Those chosen have several advantages, including completely supported tuition fees, access to some of the world’s greatest institutions, exclusive networking opportunities, and the opportunity to learn about the UK’s rich culture.
You’ll join our varied community of over 50,000 global graduates at the completion of your scholarship.
You’ll go home with the knowledge and connections you need to bring your ideas to life and succeed in your profession.
It makes no difference where you come from. What matters is where you’re headed.
Deadline:2 November 2021, at 12:00 (GMT)
• All Chevening applicants must submit their academic transcripts, references, and a conditional offer from a UK university.
• The Chevening application timeline includes the deadlines for these needed materials.
To be eligible, you must:
• You must be a citizen of a Chevening-eligible nation or territory.
• Return to your home country after two years of your program.
• Have completed all components of an undergraduate degree that will allow you to enroll in a postgraduate program at a UK university. In the United Kingdom, this is normally equivalent to an upper second-class 2:1 honors degree, but it may differ based on your study and university of choice.
• Have a minimum of two years’ worth of job experience (equal to 2,800 hours).
Check here to discover more about the Eligibility