UBC Undergraduate Scholarships 2022–
Pursue your studies in Canada. Good news! UBC Undergraduate Scholarships are presently open. This article will give a step by step detail regarding these scholarships, their merits and step by step application process.
UBC Undergraduate Scholarships 2022-2023 are of two types: Outstanding International Student (OIS) Award and International Major Entrance Scholarships (IMES). the amount and level of those international scholarships awarded every year vary, According to the accessible funding.
University of British Columbia acknowledges the educational accomplishment of outstanding students from around the round the world by devoting more than $20 million annually to awards, scholarships, and different kinds of financial backing for international undergraduate students.
ALSO READ:Canada the best country to study in.
The Outstanding International Student (OIS) Award is a one-time, merit-based entrance scholarship awarded to qualified students once they are offered admission to UBC. Students elite for this award show strength academically and show involvement outside of the room.
International Major Entrance Scholarships (IMES) are awarded to exceptional international students getting into undergraduate programs at UBC. Students receive their IMES once they enter their initial year at UBC, and the whereas the scholarships are renewable for up to 3 more years of study. The amount and level of those scholarships awarded annually vary, according to the accessible funding.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Institution(s): University of British Columbia (UBC)
- Study in: Canada
- Deadline: January 15, 2022 (annual)
ALSO READ:How to immigrate to the United Kingdom
- People, Culture and Society.
- History, Law and Politics.
- Languages and Linguistics.
- Media and Fine arts.
- Business and Economic sciences.
- Earth, atmosphere, and property.
- Health and Life Sciences.
- Engineering and Technology.
- Math, Chemistry, and Physics.
For more information, click here.
UBC Undergraduate Scholarships can give the recipient with the following benefits:
- The number and level of those scholarships awarded annually vary, according to the accessible funding.
Eligibility Criteria for UBC Undergraduate Scholarships
To qualify for UBC Undergraduate Scholarships, candidate should fulfill all of the subsequent requirements below:
- Required Language: English is that the primary language of instruction in UBC. All students are required to display a minimum level of English before they’re admitted
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
- Be unaccustomed UBC, getting into directly from middle school or post-secondary (university or college).
- Be an international student who will be studying at United Nations agency on a Canadian study permit (student visa). (Changes to your citizenship tanding can have an effect on your IMES eligibility.)
- Demonstrate exceptional academic accomplishment and intellectual promise, as well as spectacular extracurricular and community involvement.
- Not be appointed for a need-and-merit-based International Students award.
How to Apply for UBC Undergraduate Scholarships?
Please follow the subsequent application directions to use for these scholarships:
To know additional regarding Outstanding International Student Award. pls visit our official website: